ZSTAT have assisted me with challenging projects to help interpret our complex data that involves educational assessments and socio-economic data from over 500,000 individuals. Projects to date have included:
- Advanced online data analytics tool (developed in Shiny) looking at the psychometric properties of developed tests for the purpose of research, evaluation and validation.
- Development of processes and a tool to identify most informative measures for supporting children in literacy in school
- Predictive analytics to identify those at risk of academic failure in vocational colleges due to poor literacy skills.
- Development of auto-generated management reports using R Markdown.
- Integration of R and SQL to perform live complex analytics on large data sets.